A Tibetan living overseas sharing thoughts and observations

Friday, May 15, 2009

Sunday, may 10th, 2009- Santa monica beach.

On sunday the weather was very good. After lunch C.B. and I went to santa monica beach. it was


beautiful and many people were swimmins there. Suddenly I had a good feeling. I didn't take off my clothes. But I went into the water. C.B. took photos of me and she said"Karjam you are funny"Then she made Tai Chi poses for the camera. It gets cold at night in L.A. She brought her pants. I took off my pants and put on her pants so I am a little warm. Then we walked to santa monica promenade and looked for some job for me and we wrote a job application paper. At night there are a lot of musicians and a lot of interesting performences C.B. wanted to drink coffee. But we didn't find the kind of coffee she likes. Also she doesn't like to go to places a lot with of people. We took the bus home.

No comments:

Post a Comment