A Tibetan living overseas sharing thoughts and observations

Monday, May 18, 2009

May 12th, 2009. C.B. and I gave a speech Tibetan environment.


In the morning Cedar Bough had a speech a bout the Tibetan environment at UCLA. There were many students and some professors. So C.B. used her computer and showed her photos and she spoke a bout the environment in Tibet. I sang two songs about the environment and also I introduced some photos and spoke to them about when I was young and my life and education. The students had a lot of questions for us. They really want to understand the Tibetan culture and environment. So I thought C.Bs. speech went viry well. Then in the Department of world Art and cultures there was a speech. A bout the Philippines by Lorenzo. I listened of that speech. He spoke a bout dance in the prison. A lot of prisoners danced Michael Jackson's dance. Because the prison boss thought that was exercise and they needed discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment