A Tibetan living overseas sharing thoughts and observations

Friday, May 1, 2009

April 23rd. 2009- Indonesian Dance, Bulgarian Concert



In the morning I started learning Indonesia dance with UCLA undergraduate students. We have fiftteen students and two teachers. I am not a UCLA student but Professor Judy and TA CedarBough they gave me this chance. Teachers for Indonesia, their English is not good, but their have good experience. I studied Chinese contemporary dance and Tibetan dance before but this is really different. I liked their music very much because I studied their music.




In the afternoon there was a concert. The concert was Bulgarian folk music. and they have thirteen people in their group. They played music and have good voices. I talked to Tazvetanka Varimezova about Bulgarian folk music. She and her two daughter's have beautiful voices. I really want to buy their CD but they didn't bring it. So she said next Monday you can buy our CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment