A Tibetan living overseas sharing thoughts and observations

Monday, May 18, 2009

May 14th, 2009 First class Javanese music.


In the morning I went to my new music class. This class is tradicional javanese music some students didn't come to the class. There are two teachers. Sunardi and semedi. They taught us very well. We played well but a little slowly. I really like how they write music. It is different. when they taught us we didn't understand a lot. Because their English is not good. But they smile a lot so we all like them. Professor Judy didn't come to see us. Cedar Bough came and she took photos of us. I ate lunch outside on the grass. The weather was very good many poeple ate lunch there. Then I went to the library to find some Indonesian music books.

No comments:

Post a Comment