A Tibetan living overseas sharing thoughts and observations

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

June 10th, 2009 Junipers Concert at Lopez School and Uma and Sirus.

Today is Wednesday and Juniper had a concert at school. I ate dinner with Juniper’s parents yesterday. I saw Juniper practiced music and she has two different flutes and she showed me how to play that flute. Then she said “tomorrow I will have a concert in school” when I was talking to her. She was very different from last year. I understood because her parents and Edi, they use a lot time for her education. At 10:30 I went to school to Juniper’s concert, the concert was in the school music room. There were not a lot people. Mostly kids parents and some another young kids came there. Juniper played music with Uma . Music teacher Lisa she told them the music tempo and tone and sometimes they played with another two kids. They are very young 6 years old. But they are understood how to play flute. They played very good. After the concert some people asked some kids “why do you want to study flute and how was the your concert and did you make a mistake?” people waited for their answer and gave many times for kids. Then a woman gave to teacher Lisa big flowers. I took some photos of Sirus and other kids. I talked to Sirus a little and he can sing my song. I saw in the music room a lot of different instruments. I am really happy Juniper likes to play some instruments. Also I am really happy her parents and grandpa and grandma. They came to support to her. I am surprised, because she is six years old and that concert was only thirty minutes. But people thought that is important we have to go see her concert. Wow. I remember when I was young my education. Not good, anyway. Here I saw their maney different education of three years. I thought I can’t live in the U.S.A. I must go to Tibet and I will work for some school.

No comments:

Post a Comment