A Tibetan living overseas sharing thoughts and observations

Saturday, June 13, 2009

May 26th,2009 Familly visit us.

In the afternoon Irene and Juniper came to LA to visit us. They are from Lopez Island and they are our family. Also Irene's brother Frank and his two daughters Gracie and Gabriella. They wanted to visit us. Frank said "Gabriella wanted to visit Karjam" Riella likes me and she thinks I'm special. At 2:30 we met at UCLA and C.B. showed them her building and we watched some students dancing. Also we went to the music building and C.B. showed the instruments to the
girls. I met professor Helen Rees and her friend. We talked for five minutes and professor said " she is my good friend's daughter and also he is my teacher in China" Then we went to a good restaurant and ate lunch. After we went to the beach and Juniper gave me her art and Gabriella showed me her homework books she really wanted play with me and she think I’m interesting. Sometimes she looks like a boy when she does some things. Anyway that was just talk. I really wanted to walk to the beach with familly. But I had to go to UCLA for my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment