A Tibetan living overseas sharing thoughts and observations

Friday, June 5, 2009

June 2nd, 2009 Finished all the Performances and last class party.

The Spring Festival of world Music and Jazz. May 16- June 2, 2009 today was the last performances in the festival. Wow.That was really good. There was many different kind of music and instruments from many contries. I watched fifteen different performances. I made a lot of videos and took photos of this festival of world music. I liked some traditional music and instruments .Because when I listen to their music I really want to lean some more and I want to buy some instruments. I think that was very sbecial. Now I need to buy one instruments every three years. Always after performances I talked with some musicions and some professors and singers. My group is the music of Bali Ensemble. I studied Indonesian Balinese music for three months. I really like professor Wenten, also he dances very well. Today was the last class of the
muisc of Bali Ensemble. So people brought some food and drink. We had a party in the muisc buiding. Some studen'ts asked professor Wenten " How did you and your wife meet for the first
time" professor told their his story and I sang two songs and danced one short dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment