A Tibetan living overseas sharing thoughts and observations

Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 5th,2009 Professor Helen Rees and Musician Eunjung Cho.

In the afternoon professor Helen Rees gave a speech in the UCLA music building, I was a little late. There were some professors and some Ph.D. students there. I didn’t understand her speech very well. But I looked at her book and listened to the CD before. I heared many students wanted to listen to her speech. After her speech I talked with her about some of my ideas and how to save to traditional music and instruments. She told me some her ideas and she showed me a book. She said “ you need to buy this book” C.B. said “we already have that book.” Kate checked my blog she was surprised and she said “ Karjam you are doing really good and I like it” At 6:30 C.B. and I got the bus and went to a school and met Eunjung Cho and her two boys. She taught gayageum. Then we went to a good Korean restaurant. After we ate there was still a lot of meat. Eunjung said “Karjam that meat is all for you” But I really can’t eat more, I am full. Eunjung drove us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment